There is hope for growth, change and your dreams to come true.
Joan Marie Bistry M.A.
N.C.C.A. Licensed Clinical
- Masters Degree from Cornerstone University
- Bachelors Degree from Christian Life College
- Bachelors Degree from Calvary Theological Seminary
- Licensed Clinical Christian Counselor with the National Christian Counselors Association
- Licensed Assembly of God Pastor
- Certified Temperament Counselor
After growing up in a dysfunctional family with two alcoholic parents, I was confused, had low self esteem and started experimenting with ways to escape life. At the age of 17 I turned my life over to God and started asking Him for help. It was a long hard battle to grow confident in myself, to love myself, to overcome depression, rejection, hurt, pain, rebellion and to ultimately find my purpose in life. After 35 years of struggling through issues I am here to help you. God has called me, changed me and prepared me. He has given me the gift of wisdom, knowledge, discernment and a sensitivity to His spirit. It is with my calling, my education, my gifts, my experience and my passion in life that I am here to serve and help you.